- DOH’S STEALTH ATTACK ON ANIMAL WELFARE
- Storm Clouds Over AC&C’s September 4, 2014 Board Meeting
- Is there new hope for AC&C’s “New Hope” Rescuers?
- Putting Teeth into NYC’s Pet Shop Laws: April 30, 2014 City Council Hearing
- June 19, 2014 AC&C Board Meeting: Will the AC&C Claim “Mission Accomplished” by 2015?
- THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH’S BOGUS COMMITMENT TO ANIMAL WELFARE
- Who’s Telling the Truth?: A report on the April 23, 2014 AC&C Board Meeting
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The following is a report from a member of the public who visited the Manhattan shelter two weekends in a row this month.
Saturday Dec. 17, 2011 and Friday, December 23, 2011 Continue reading
Proposed New Queens Animal Receiving Center As many of our readers know, the City Council recently passed a new law relieving New York City of its long-standing obligation to build animals shelters for the Bronx and Queens. The Bronx and … Continue reading