- THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CONTINUES TO STIFF THE BRONX AND QUEENS
- EDUCATING NYC’S NEXT MAYOR ON THE AC&C
- MISTY ELUDES DEATH TWICE, THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DOH
- The AC&C and the Next NYC Mayor; May 6th Mayoral Candidate Forum
- Detailed Report on April 12, 2013 Hearing on Local Law 59 “Progress”: Who’s Telling the Truth?
- Lost on the Road to a “No-Kill” NYC: Truth in Labeling Required.
- Opposing Local Law 59: Assemblymember Rosenthal and MBP Stringer Lay Out Two Ways to Reform the AC&C
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
Search This Blog
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The following is a report from a member of the public who visited the Manhattan shelter two weekends in a row this month.
Saturday Dec. 17, 2011 and Friday, December 23, 2011 Continue reading
Proposed New Queens Animal Receiving Center As many of our readers know, the City Council recently passed a new law relieving New York City of its long-standing obligation to build animals shelters for the Bronx and Queens. The Bronx and … Continue reading