- Close NYC Pet Shops to the Cruel Puppy Mill Trade: Your Help Is Needed
- BANNING BAD APPLES IN THE BIG APPLE: How hard is it to close pet shops to puppy mill animals?
- SAVE THE DATE: Nov. 24th when the Revised Pet Dealer Bill Comes Back to the City Council
- Teaching Compassion: Teachers Lead the Way Because NYC’s Board of Education Won’t
- DOH’S STEALTH ATTACK ON ANIMAL WELFARE
- Storm Clouds Over AC&C’s September 4, 2014 Board Meeting
- Is there new hope for AC&C’s “New Hope” Rescuers?
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The following is a report from a member of the public who visited the Manhattan shelter two weekends in a row this month.
Saturday Dec. 17, 2011 and Friday, December 23, 2011 Continue reading
Proposed New Queens Animal Receiving Center As many of our readers know, the City Council recently passed a new law relieving New York City of its long-standing obligation to build animals shelters for the Bronx and Queens. The Bronx and … Continue reading