- Is there new hope for AC&C’s “New Hope” Rescuers?
- Putting Teeth into NYC’s Pet Shop Laws: April 30, 2014 City Council Hearing
- June 19, 2014 AC&C Board Meeting: Will the AC&C Claim “Mission Accomplished” by 2015?
- THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH’S BOGUS COMMITMENT TO ANIMAL WELFARE
- Who’s Telling the Truth?: A report on the April 23, 2014 AC&C Board Meeting
- The April 23, 2014 AC&C Board meeting promises to be more user friendly
- ANOTHER FALSE PROMISE BY THE DOH (IN CASE YOU’VE LOST COUNT)
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Tag Archives: ACC
AC&C AND ITS RESCUE PARTNERS: A REAL LOVE STORY? Rescue groups approved to pull AC&C animals are called “New Hope” partners. They coordinate their pulls through AC&C’s “New Hope” Department (which the Mayor’s Alliance organized for the AC&C). The AC&C … Continue reading