- Mayor Bill de Blasio Creates New Position: NYC Animal-Related Issues Liaison
- WHAT’S THE BUZZ AT NYC’S ANIMAL CARE & CONTROL?: Report on the Jan. 23, 2015 AC&C Board Meeting
- Year End Review for 2014: How’s NYC Caring for Its Homeless Animals?
- Close NYC Pet Shops to the Cruel Puppy Mill Trade: Your Help Is Needed
- BANNING BAD APPLES IN THE BIG APPLE: How hard is it to close pet shops to puppy mill animals?
- SAVE THE DATE: Nov. 24th when the Revised Pet Dealer Bill Comes Back to the City Council
- Teaching Compassion: Teachers Lead the Way Because NYC’s Board of Education Won’t
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Tag Archives: DOH
Looking a DOH Gift Horse In the Mouth There’s a lot of news percolating up from NYC’s Department of Health. At the January 23rd Annual Board Meeting of AC&C Directors, the DOH announced some unprecedented gifts coming to the AC&C. … Continue reading