- Close NYC Pet Shops to the Cruel Puppy Mill Trade: Your Help Is Needed
- BANNING BAD APPLES IN THE BIG APPLE: How hard is it to close pet shops to puppy mill animals?
- SAVE THE DATE: Nov. 24th when the Revised Pet Dealer Bill Comes Back to the City Council
- Teaching Compassion: Teachers Lead the Way Because NYC’s Board of Education Won’t
- DOH’S STEALTH ATTACK ON ANIMAL WELFARE
- Storm Clouds Over AC&C’s September 4, 2014 Board Meeting
- Is there new hope for AC&C’s “New Hope” Rescuers?
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Tag Archives: DOH
THE REAL COST OF THAT DOGGY IN THE WINDOW. The November 24th hearing on the City Council’s revised “Puppy Mill” Bill offered a rollickin’ good time. Pet industry reps were the featured entertainment as they testified that NYC pet shops … Continue reading