- THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CONTINUES TO STIFF THE BRONX AND QUEENS
- EDUCATING NYC’S NEXT MAYOR ON THE AC&C
- MISTY ELUDES DEATH TWICE, THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DOH
- The AC&C and the Next NYC Mayor; May 6th Mayoral Candidate Forum
- Detailed Report on April 12, 2013 Hearing on Local Law 59 “Progress”: Who’s Telling the Truth?
- Lost on the Road to a “No-Kill” NYC: Truth in Labeling Required.
- Opposing Local Law 59: Assemblymember Rosenthal and MBP Stringer Lay Out Two Ways to Reform the AC&C
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
Search This Blog
Tag Archives: DOH
BRONX AND QUEENS RESIDENTS DENIED BASIC ANIMAL SERVICES In 2000 the NY City Council passed a law requiring the Department of Health to create full service animal shelters for the Bronx and Queens (the “Shelters Law”). For the next 11 … Continue reading