- Year End Review for 2014: How’s NYC Caring for Its Homeless Animals?
- Close NYC Pet Shops to the Cruel Puppy Mill Trade: Your Help Is Needed
- BANNING BAD APPLES IN THE BIG APPLE: How hard is it to close pet shops to puppy mill animals?
- SAVE THE DATE: Nov. 24th when the Revised Pet Dealer Bill Comes Back to the City Council
- Teaching Compassion: Teachers Lead the Way Because NYC’s Board of Education Won’t
- DOH’S STEALTH ATTACK ON ANIMAL WELFARE
- Storm Clouds Over AC&C’s September 4, 2014 Board Meeting
- ACC in the News
- Laws Affecting ACC
- Notes From the Underground
- NYC's ACC
- What's Happening At the AC&C
Search This Blog
Tag Archives: DOH
Ours thanks for all your support and joining us in demanding change in how NYC cares for its companion animals. Looking back over 2014 it’s been a roller coaster ride to an ever-elusive goal: a progressive animal shelter system and … Continue reading